Monday, November 1, 2010

Lovingkindness Over All








And we pray that we, being rooted and established in love, may have power together with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ...
Ephesians 3:17-18

~Day 23,
30 Days of Prayer


The volunteer staff will spend a few days debriefing and processing all that has happened. We also get to do a bit of sightseeing; after all it would be a shame to come this far and not see some of India!

I will leave you with the words of one of the attendees given to us in a thank-you note:


“Being at this retreat has been an amazing experience. My soul has been refreshed and renewed. He gently pulled me back to Him. I realized how the stress in India has caused me to slip back into old habits I had developed to cope with painful issues. Through the holistic ministry of this retreat, I've become aware of my condition. Being in a supportive community gave me the support I needed to face truth. Being in the atmosphere of this retreat broke the cycle of my attitude and behavior. Being in a loving context restored me. Let me encourage you to continue your dedication to this work. I have come to appreciate your vision. Thank you for all your kindness over all of us.”

THANK YOU for joining us during this Fall Retreat in Goa, India.

~Sharon Woodroof for the entire team.

No comments:

Post a Comment