Sunday, October 31, 2010

Your Reach


Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, Your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains,
Your justice like the great deep.
Psalm 36:5-6

~Day 29, 30 Days of Prayer


Today is the last day of the second Retreat. Sarah, a physical therapist who is giving massages, will share.

Sarah writes:

I am so blessed to be returning for my 4th Retreat. A little part of me wondered, as I packed to leave the States, if or when these retreats would start to feel repetitive. Our awesome Father never ceases to amaze me in how He so incredibly orchestrates these events.

Even though the general structure and my roles have been consistent through all the retreats, each one takes on a different tone. He knows exactly which women need to be in attendance, what words need to be spoken, and covers it all with His Spirit. What a humble experience to be a vessel of blessing to there remarkable women!

No comments:

Post a Comment