Thursday, October 28, 2010

Be Still and Know

Be still and know that I am God.
I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10

~Day 26, 30 Days of Prayer




The second Retreat guests are arriving this afternoon. Please accept my sincere and heartfelt gratitude on behalf of the entire team serving here. Your interest and support is not something we take for granted, nor could this work be accomplished without your involvement and, of course, His.




Here are some of my random observations from India:

Naan is a super yummy flatbread.

Masala means curry.

Beware of small spicy green peppers masquerading as green beans.

Once again I am trying to eat my weight in papaya. The last time I tried that was the Retreat in Thailand.

The contrast between one side of the hotel there are water buffaloes grazing and the other side is a rice paddy.

Speaking of hotels, both here and in Mumbai there are clear glass windows into the bathroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment